Old October 8th 10, 05:20 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

On 10/7/2010 8:45 PM, Stephen Young wrote:

Allot was done in congress and the only people unhappy are teabagging
republicans

A lot was done? Well, let me see, trillions were given to billionaires,
that is the same as has been happening ... the amount is staggering though.

The rich-rip-off insurance corps have been guaranteed clients ... a new
twist in how that is being done.

Tax breaks have been guaranteed for the richest of the rich ... that is
pretty old news ...

No, I can't say a lot has been done here ... indeed, the landscape looks
pretty much the same, except for a bunch more losing their retirement,
homes, wealth, etc.

I wouldn't say "a lot" has been done ... indeed, if I didn't know a
demo-can was in office, I'd have thought it was a republi-crat!

Regards,
JS