Old October 8th 10, 04:45 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:21:46 -0400, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

On 10/7/2010 7:26 PM, Ray Fischer wrote:

The GOP thrives on fear and hate. It's how they get votes.

Is there a reason the Democrats are attacking Republicans for personal
issues rather than running on your Democrat policy records.

You mean the witch thing?
Witches are off limits and christians are not?

Did Democrats come up short on successful legislation to brag about or
is it just that you have no successful policies......

Allot was done in congress and the only people unhappy are teabagging
republicans

How's that Border problem panning out for your Democrats? How's that
TAX plan working, is VAT a big hit or is the Carbon tax taking-off for
you.

Boarder problem is being resolved better then republicans have done in
the las 8 years. Pretty soon, the rich will be paying their fair share
and regulation will soon be in place to stop the big oil companies from
over-profit. Thank you for noticing!

I suppose the Obamacare thing could have gone better too..... But the
Trillion dollar bailout plan is one you need to use on all your note
getting escapades.

Sucks that the Democrats tried working across the isle and let insurance
companies continue to ripe people off. Perhaps the public will finally
see why we need public option and the bailout has stopped the fall of 8
years of fiscal neglect in LESS then 2 years.

It must suck being a stupid teabagging republican and only having the
"pledge to SELL to america" to look forward too.

Old October 8th 10, 05:20 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/7/2010 8:45 PM, Stephen Young wrote:

Allot was done in congress and the only people unhappy are teabagging
republicans

A lot was done? Well, let me see, trillions were given to billionaires,
that is the same as has been happening ... the amount is staggering though.

The rich-rip-off insurance corps have been guaranteed clients ... a new
twist in how that is being done.

Tax breaks have been guaranteed for the richest of the rich ... that is
pretty old news ...

No, I can't say a lot has been done here ... indeed, the landscape looks
pretty much the same, except for a bunch more losing their retirement,
homes, wealth, etc.

I wouldn't say "a lot" has been done ... indeed, if I didn't know a
demo-can was in office, I'd have thought it was a republi-crat!

Regards,
JS