Old October 11th 10, 12:24 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
BobTheFraudStruble BobTheFraudStruble is offline

Default New HD Radio Alliance "Extenze" Promotion!

On 9 Oct, 23:48, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 10/9/10 09:46 , BobTheFraudStruble wrote:

On Oct 9, 12:43 am, Patty *wrote:
In ,

*wrote:

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!

Hey, cowardly anonymous troll--stick to one nym, okay?

I think there is Extenze for ladies, too - LMFAO!

* *It's called "Widenze."

She can use it on her clit - but the way she acts, you'de think she
has a penis - LOL!