Old October 9th 10, 04:29 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

Default New HD Radio Alliance "Extenze" Promotion!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Kv1Jwb74K6I/TK...00/Extenze.jpg

LMFAO!!!
Old October 9th 10, 04:41 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

BobTheFraudStruble wrote:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Kv1Jwb74K6I/TK...00/Extenze.jpg

LMFAO!!!

I don't know what a product like that has to do with HD radio, but yes
there is a funny side to it :-)
Old October 9th 10, 05:20 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 8, 11:41*pm, Richard Evans
wrote:
BobTheFraudStruble wrote:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Kv1Jwb74K6I/TK...go/H23pvuCBSIE...

LMFAO!!!

I don't know what a product like that has to do with HD radio, but yes
there is a funny side to it :-)

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!
Old October 9th 10, 05:43 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BobTheFraudStruble wrote:

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!

Hey, cowardly anonymous troll--stick to one nym, okay?

Old October 9th 10, 03:44 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 9, 12:43*am, Patty Winter wrote:
In article ,

BobTheFraudStruble wrote:

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!

Hey, cowardly anonymous troll--stick to one nym, okay?

Ha! Ha! I put it on the botom of my blog - LOL!

Old October 9th 10, 03:46 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

BobTheFraudStruble wrote:

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!

Hey, cowardly anonymous troll--stick to one nym, okay?

I think there is Extenze for ladies, too - LMFAO!
Old October 11th 10, 12:24 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave

On 9 Oct, 23:48, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 10/9/10 09:46 , BobTheFraudStruble wrote:

On Oct 9, 12:43 am, Patty *wrote:
In ,

*wrote:

I guess it is because no one is getting excited about HD Radio - LOL!

Hey, cowardly anonymous troll--stick to one nym, okay?

I think there is Extenze for ladies, too - LMFAO!

* *It's called "Widenze."

She can use it on her clit - but the way she acts, you'de think she
has a penis - LOL!