Old October 16th 10, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
Brian Reay[_4_] Brian Reay[_4_] is offline

Default AIM4170 antenna analyzer -- updated presentation

"Ian Wade G3NRW" wrote in message
If you're interested in the AIM4170 antenna analyzer, you might find my
updated presentation useful:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/aim4170.htm

I have no commercial interest in the analyzer -- I am just a very
satisfied user.

Good of you to post that Ian. I'm afraid I missed your lecture- one of
several "clashes" where interesting lectures happened at the same time. It
was almost a case of "toss a coin".

I hope you enjoyed the Convention, we (my XYL and myself) certainly did.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN