Old October 27th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default A Result of the NPR CEO's Firing of Juan Williams : NPR's'Credibility' Now Has The "Stench" of Liberal-Fascism !

- - - On 10/25/2010 6:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
- - - Subject : NPR’s Disgrace
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f1cda22bf609e7
- - - By Rich Trzupek On October 22, 2010
- - - Juan Williams put it simply:
- - - “I was fired for telling the truth.”

- - On Oct 26, 4:49 pm, Lamont Cranston
- - wrote:
- - Wrong. He was fired for violating NPR's code of ethics.

- On Oct 27, 6:12 am, dave wrote:
- He was fired for coming to work with the stench
- of Fox News on his clothes. Fox News was hoping
- some some NPR credibility might rub off I suppose.

'Special Dave' - A Result of the NPR CEO's Firing