Old October 27th 10, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian

Default NPR’s Disgrace

Lamont Cranston wrote:
On 10/25/2010 6:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

By Rich Trzupek On October 22, 2010

Juan Williams put it simply: “I was fired for telling the truth.”

Wrong. He was fired for violating NPR's code of ethics.

He was fired for coming to work with the stench of Fox News on his
clothes. Fox News was hoping some some NPR credibility might rub off I
suppose.
Old October 27th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Muslims Love Pigs.Muslims Love Pork.
Oink Oink Oink.
Pig Meat Martin.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=297636

There used to be a place in Mississippi called Hog Chaw, just a sign
stands there nowadays.There used to be a place in Ireland called City -
Cow - Titty.I wonder if there is a City - Cow - Titty sign standing
there now?
cuhulin, the PIG

Old October 27th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default A Result of the NPR CEO's Firing of Juan Williams : NPR's'Credibility' Now Has The "Stench" of Liberal-Fascism !

- - - On 10/25/2010 6:29 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
- - - Subject : NPR’s Disgrace
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f1cda22bf609e7
- - - By Rich Trzupek On October 22, 2010
- - - Juan Williams put it simply:
- - - “I was fired for telling the truth.”

- - On Oct 26, 4:49 pm, Lamont Cranston

- On Oct 27, 6:12 am, dave wrote:
- He was fired for coming to work with the stench
- of Fox News on his clothes. Fox News was hoping
- some some NPR credibility might rub off I suppose.

'Special Dave' - A Result of the NPR CEO's Firing