Old October 31st 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Quick note on V. Vietnam

At Tan Son Nhut, every day after work when I was taking a shower in the
latrine, always there were Vietnamese gals who worked in our
Company.They would use our latrine.I always liked to shower under one of
those water pipes that didn't have a shower head on it.I would reach up
and try to wet those gals, but the stream of water would always fall
about eight feet short of where the latrine toilet doors were.They knew
they wouldn't get wet.
cuhulin