Old November 4th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Just for the hell of it

On 11/3/10 18:53 , Just Plan Burr wrote:
"D. Peter wrote in message
On 11/3/10 18:20 , Just Plan Burr wrote:
"D. Peter wrote in message
On 11/2/10 20:34 , Just Plan Burr wrote:
I put my Drake in my Library beside my great chair, Got to tap into the
antenna system today and I can DX from there.

Still have the Sat 800 in my office.

Which Drake are you running, Burr?

SW8, works fine for me.

Nice choice. I have one, myself.

By putting it by my great chair I will use it more. I use the frist 10
preset for local stuff and a few SW stations in the next few.

It's very hard to use presets for SW because of the times sets. It's easyer
to just dial'em.

Yeah. I've got more presents on my AORs and Ten-Tec than I will ever
use for that reason.

Then, again, discovery half the fun.