Old November 4th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Radio hardware is helping "break" SW ...

On Nov 3, 9:16*am, dave wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Too late, your 'great consequences' are *already here*...the new Great
Depression, well on our way to becoming a third world country (or at
least second rate, a la Great Britain). How the mighty have fallen. :-(

We will envy the British. They did not sell out completely to the
fascists like we did. I think Eastern Europe is a more apt analogy.

Some places in Eastern Europe favored Fascism for many years. It is
only in the last two decades they stopped hiding in the closets.