Old November 26th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice Ruth BaderGinsburg is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

On Nov 21, 9:48*am, m II wrote:
On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:

No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. Itıs "White Guys in Suits".
So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
Suits".

- Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. -
- I don't know what the connection is.
- mike

Mike [M II] You Are What You Preach :

# 1 HATE -for- The USA and Americans
{Anti-Americanism}

# 2 HATE -for- Israel and Jews/Hebrews/Zionists
{Anti-Semitic}