Old November 26th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice Ruth BaderGinsburg is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

On Nov 21, 9:48*am, m II wrote:
On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:

No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It¹s "White Guys in Suits".
So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
Suits".

- Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. -
- I don't know what the connection is.
- mike

Mike [M II] You Are What You Preach :

# 1 HATE -for- The USA and Americans
{Anti-Americanism}

# 2 HATE -for- Israel and Jews/Hebrews/Zionists
{Anti-Semitic}
Old November 26th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

*** In-Spite-of "Billy" ] feeble attempt
to make little-old-me the Topic/Issue/Target instead of the
Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist who is still seated
on the SCOTUS.

Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to
believe our own lyin' eyes.

Unadulterated interview.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude
Old November 26th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice RuthBade...

Another stray dog.Doggy and I heard it howling last night.It started
howling again just now.I saw it is a redish speckled Damn pit bull dog!
I reckon it is maybe about five months old.Soon as I can catch that MOFO
Mutt, I will take it to the Animal Rescue League place over there a half
mile West of the Lowe's store.
People who own pit bull dogs ought to be DEPORTED! Those kind of
'people' do NOT have any Good common sense whatsoever!
cuhulin

Old November 29th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article wildbilly-FE9A06.14102628112010@c-61-68-245-
199.per.connect.net.au, says...

In article ,
wrote:

Another stray dog.Doggy and I heard it howling last night.It started
howling again just now.I saw it is a redish speckled Damn pit bull dog!
I reckon it is maybe about five months old.Soon as I can catch that MOFO
Mutt, I will take it to the Animal Rescue League place over there a half
mile West of the Lowe's store.
People who own pit bull dogs ought to be DEPORTED! Those kind of
'people' do NOT have any Good common sense whatsoever!
cuhulin

Don't you think that dogs reflect the environment that they were raised
in? I've never owned a pit bull, but anecdotal stories indicate that
they are no better or worse than other dogs.

I had a Pit mix for 14 and a half years, he never wanted to hurt anyone,
and he took a long time to even anger to the point of even defending
himself when he was attacked several times during walks. Every dog who
pushed him to that point regretted attacking him when it was over. It's
kind of like attacking a martial arts expert, hoping he won't defend
himself. Odds are, it won't happen.

Pits are just the latest, and worst, victims of an hysterical press.
Dobermans, German Shepherds, and a couple others are past victims. I had
a friend with an 80 pound Pit who slept with his daughter almost every
night from infancy (They didn't know he was getting into bed with her
for a long time, he was good at getting in and out without them catching
him) until he died over 13 years later. They never had to worry about
anything happening to her while he was alive. He guarded her like she
was his puppy. When he (and the girl) met the one grandmother the first
time, he wouldn't let grandma anywhere close to her until he got the ok
from my friend's wife and him. Then he was fine with her picking up the
baby, etc. Grandma cried almost as much as the girl did when he died.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!