Old November 26th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us : US Supreme Court Justice RuthBade...

Another stray dog.Doggy and I heard it howling last night.It started
howling again just now.I saw it is a redish speckled Damn pit bull dog!
I reckon it is maybe about five months old.Soon as I can catch that MOFO
Mutt, I will take it to the Animal Rescue League place over there a half
mile West of the Lowe's store.
People who own pit bull dogs ought to be DEPORTED! Those kind of
'people' do NOT have any Good common sense whatsoever!
cuhulin