Old December 17th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob[_27_] Bob[_27_] is offline

Default From OP: EIBIview ?

Hi,

Thanks for offer; nice of you.

I have EibiView 20, but guess I'll just wait to see if anything newer
appears. Hope so.

It's a really nice program, but should have some way of downloading and
incorporation the latest, like when the "a" sch. changes to the "b"
seasonal one, etc.

Regards,
Bob
-------------------

*From:*
*Date:* Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:48:06 -0500
*To:*
*Cc:*
*Subject:* EIBIview ?

http://www.eibispace.de/

The web site is kind of slow this morning.

Jim

Hi,

As of today, the donwload link is broken. I do have the version of the
program downloaded in November (v2 BETA, dated Déc. 2008 !) from that
site, but found some bugs and reported it to the author. Perhaps a new
version will be ready soon ? By the way this version was pretty cool to
use, showing directly parallel frequencies of broadcasters, distance
from transmitter (in 50% of the cases), etc...

I can provide you with the ZIP file if required, unless the EIBIview
author reads this and tells not to do so.

Charly