Old December 16th 10, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EIBIview ?

Hello,

Trying to find that nice program EIBIview.
Can't seem to.

Does the site exist any more ?

Thanks,
Bob
Old December 16th 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 16, 7:22*am, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Trying to find that nice program EIBIview.
Can't seem to.

Does the site exist any more ?

Thanks,
Bob

Not sure about EiBiview, but try the NASWA combined schedules:

http://www.hfskeds.com/skeds/

Happy Listening!

Mike
Old December 16th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default From OP: EIBIview ?

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion, and all the past ones.

Happy Holidays,
Bob
------------------

Old December 16th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:22:57 -0500, Bob wrote:

Hello,

Trying to find that nice program EIBIview.
Can't seem to.

Does the site exist any more ?

Thanks,
Bob

http://www.eibispace.de/

The web site is kind of slow this morning.

Jim
Old December 17th 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

*From:*
*Date:* Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:48:06 -0500
*To:*
*Cc:*
*Subject:* EIBIview ?

http://www.eibispace.de/

The web site is kind of slow this morning.

Jim

Hi,

As of today, the donwload link is broken. I do have the version of the
program downloaded in November (v2 BETA, dated Déc. 2008 !) from that
site, but found some bugs and reported it to the author. Perhaps a new
version will be ready soon ? By the way this version was pretty cool to
use, showing directly parallel frequencies of broadcasters, distance
from transmitter (in 50% of the cases), etc...

I can provide you with the ZIP file if required, unless the EIBIview
author reads this and tells not to do so.

Charly

Even the eibi.txt file download stalls at about 5890 kHz. Could be the
web site is under attack from listing all the Chinese jammer
frequencies.

Jim

Old December 17th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

*From:*

*Date:* Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:48:06 -0500
*To:*
*Cc:*

http://www.eibispace.de/

The web site is kind of slow this morning.

Jim

Hi,

As of today, the donwload link is broken. I do have the version of the
program downloaded in November (v2 BETA, dated Déc. 2008 !) from that
site, but found some bugs and reported it to the author. Perhaps a new
version will be ready soon ? By the way this version was pretty cool to
use, showing directly parallel frequencies of broadcasters, distance
from transmitter (in 50% of the cases), etc...

I can provide you with the ZIP file if required, unless the EIBIview
author reads this and tells not to do so.

Charly

Even the eibi.txt file download stalls at about 5890 kHz. Could be the
web site is under attack from listing all the Chinese jammer
frequencies.

The by time file works fine. What you might want to do is clear any temporary
internet files you have. I've found that to work when the download stalls.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 17th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hi,

Thanks for offer; nice of you.

I have EibiView 20, but guess I'll just wait to see if anything newer
appears. Hope so.

It's a really nice program, but should have some way of downloading and
incorporation the latest, like when the "a" sch. changes to the "b"
seasonal one, etc.

Regards,
Bob
-------------------

Old December 17th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:01:48 -0500, dxAce

*From:*
*Date:* Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:48:06 -0500
*To:*
*Cc:*

[...]

Tried that but no luck. Something about that web site. Can download
aoki list from Japan in less than a second but on Eibi site everything
stalls.

Jim(MI)