Old December 21st 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Late 18th Century Rural Distractions

Calgary,Alberta? somewhere out in that neck of the woods? I reckon that
is over 2,000 miles Northwest of doggy's couch.He has a Crystal Ball.He
sees doggy sleeping on her end of her couch and I am sitting on my end
of doggy's couch with a plastic bowl of Kellog's Rasin Brand with milk
and banana and some mixed fruit.I always save a few spoon fulls for
doggy, but no raisins for doggy.He will be telling me what I am watching
on the OVTV channel right now.
cuhulin