Old December 28th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default Shortwave is doing great

I listen to the world news everyday, I listen to local music from far away
countries and I enjoy my radios.

Some people who want to say shortwave is dead maybe don't spend the time to
put up a nice antenna or a good ground or work at fine tuning.

To me now for sixty years I have enjoyed shortwave and sure hope I can enjoy
many more years of being well informed about news of the world.
--

Burr's Radio Shack

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Shortwave Receivers :

Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium

Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT