Old January 14th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murderof 76 Human Beings

On 01/14/2011 12:31 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 12:24 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 11:37 AM, RHF wrote:

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege

* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children

How the hell do you know what religion the children were?

Because Branch Dividian is a spinoff from the Adventist Church which is
Christian based?

Yes. I have some Adventist friends who are borderline psychotics. I knew
some Branch Davidians, having lived in Bryan at the time of the siege.
Children are irreligious. Can't make that sort of commitment until you
are old enough to give informed consent.