Old January 14th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murder of 76Human Beings

On Jan 14, 9:13*am, wrote:

- Clinton administration laid the 'hammer' down on
- the Branch Davidians when there was Absolutely
- NO need to have done it that way!
- cuhulin

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege
and Mass Murder of 76 Human Beings
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9085eab2d4af14
by Janet Reno and Bill Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children
* Killing 34 Un-Armed Christian Women
including 2 who were Pregnant
* Killing 19 ?Armed*? Men
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...31ea639b830395

imho - sick are you ~ RHF
Old January 14th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : Only a humble beginning of thingsto come!

On 1/14/2011 11:37 AM, RHF wrote:

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege
and Mass Murder of 76 Human Beings
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9085eab2d4af14
by Janet Reno and Bill Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children
* Killing 34 Un-Armed Christian Women
including 2 who were Pregnant
* Killing 19 ?Armed*? Men
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...31ea639b830395

imho - sick are you ~ RHF
.
.

When we let our government public servants get by with the murder of
these innocents, why is everyone, now, so surprised they went on to
3000+ on 9/11?

How many will die in "The Next Event?"

Regards,
JS
Old January 14th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 01/14/2011 11:37 AM, RHF wrote:

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege

* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children

How the hell do you know what religion the children were?
Old January 14th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/14/2011 12:24 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 11:37 AM, RHF wrote:

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege

* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children

How the hell do you know what religion the children were?

Because Branch Dividian is a spinoff from the Adventist Church which is
Christian based?

Regards,
JS

Old January 14th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 01/14/2011 12:31 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 12:24 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/14/2011 11:37 AM, RHF wrote:

The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege

* Killing 23 Un-Armed Christian Children

How the hell do you know what religion the children were?

Because Branch Dividian is a spinoff from the Adventist Church which is
Christian based?

Yes. I have some Adventist friends who are borderline psychotics. I knew
some Branch Davidians, having lived in Bryan at the time of the siege.
Children are irreligious. Can't make that sort of commitment until you
are old enough to give informed consent.

Old January 15th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/14/2011 3:36 PM, dave wrote:

Yes. I have some Adventist friends who are borderline psychotics. I knew
some Branch Davidians, having lived in Bryan at the time of the siege.
Children are irreligious. Can't make that sort of commitment until you
are old enough to give informed consent.

Interesting observation of yours. Kinda' like noticing that most
institutionalized mental patients are atheists ...

Yes. Children do not have the tools or education to make sound
decisions. I had no belief in God, until I realize it would be
impossible for life to have leaped from mud puddles on its' own; And,
was able to study the complexity of the cells "computer code", and the
impossibility of such complex instructions to have "just happened!"

To believe that life is the product of Spontaneous Generation is a study
in denial, ignorance and delusion ... a leap of faith which fails me.

Regards,
JS
Old January 15th 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 1/14/2011 4:15 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 3:36 PM, dave wrote:

Yes. I have some Adventist friends who are borderline psychotics. I knew
some Branch Davidians, having lived in Bryan at the time of the siege.
Children are irreligious. Can't make that sort of commitment until you
are old enough to give informed consent.

Interesting observation of yours. Kinda' like noticing that most
institutionalized mental patients are atheists ...

....while most non-institutionalized mental cases are God-squaders.