Old January 15th 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
Lamont Cranston[_6_] Lamont Cranston[_6_] is offline

Default The Branch Davidian Massacre : The Waco Siege and Mass Murderof 76 Human Beings

On 1/14/2011 4:15 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/14/2011 3:36 PM, dave wrote:

Yes. I have some Adventist friends who are borderline psychotics. I knew
some Branch Davidians, having lived in Bryan at the time of the siege.
Children are irreligious. Can't make that sort of commitment until you
are old enough to give informed consent.

Interesting observation of yours. Kinda' like noticing that most
institutionalized mental patients are atheists ...

....while most non-institutionalized mental cases are God-squaders.