Old February 11th 11, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
raypsi raypsi is offline

Default HT1000 lithium battery mod?

On Feb 10, 7:05*pm, wrote:
My question is can I mod a nicd battery pack and use three A123
lithium cells in it?

Don't know as I really have the authority to let you, but its Christmas so
yep why not. Go on you help yourself man.
Enjoy, but don't let on I said you could.

hey OM.
Good idea wish I would have thought of that first,
but there might be 10wvdc electrolytic caps in there and they might
not likes 12.6vdc,
so upon your 'vice I will looky at the schematic n see if dat's true.
73 OM.
de n8zu