Old February 10th 11, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default HT1000 lithium battery mod?

Hey OT's

I've seen lithium batteries for the HT1000, but theri like 7,2 volts,
there are battery adapters for cigar lighter sockets/plug that would
have to run at 12.6 volts

My question is can I mod a nicd battery pack and use three A123
lithium cells in it?

73 OT's
de n8zu
Old February 11th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
No Name

My question is can I mod a nicd battery pack and use three A123
lithium cells in it?

Don't know as I really have the authority to let you, but its Christmas so
yep why not. Go on you help yourself man.
Enjoy, but don't let on I said you could.

Old February 11th 11, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 10, 7:05*pm, wrote:
My question is can I mod a nicd battery pack and use three A123
lithium cells in it?

Don't know as I really have the authority to let you, but its Christmas so
yep why not. Go on you help yourself man.
Enjoy, but don't let on I said you could.

hey OM.
Good idea wish I would have thought of that first,
but there might be 10wvdc electrolytic caps in there and they might
not likes 12.6vdc,
so upon your 'vice I will looky at the schematic n see if dat's true.
73 OM.
de n8zu
Old February 11th 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
No Name

Te he all the best.

Lets hope them aliens aren't out next full moon.
I just love them Dutch coffee shops.
Old February 11th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 11, 9:02*am, wrote:
Te he all the best.

Lets hope them aliens aren't out next full moon.
I just love them Dutch coffee shops.

Hey OM.
Thank you very much
I took a looky at the parts list and schematic damn if you weren't
right on the money.
There are a few 10wvdc caps in there but they are on secondary
supplies all the rest are 16wvdc caps and on the primary supply .
I worked with sum of those aliens when the INS came they went a
running big time. what ****ed them off was I was making overtime pay
after 40 hours and because they was considered agricultural they can't
gits overtime pay. man talk about sum ****sed off aliens, and at 90
degrees F in the greenhouses and they was wearing 2 winter coats and 2
hoodies, once when it got to 110 degrees F they took off their winter
coats but they still had their hoodies on
gotta love them aliens,
73 OM,
de n8zu

Lithium battery advise please Jack VK2CJC General 4 June 22nd 05 05:22 PM
CR2032 Lithium battery Tony Hwang Swap 5 June 7th 04 05:47 PM
Lithium Battery Leakage? Ben Equipment 4 February 22nd 04 08:55 PM
Lithium Battery Leakage? Ben Equipment 0 February 22nd 04 03:45 PM
FA: VX7 / VX5 barometer & lithium battery package B. Dashoff Swap 0 January 5th 04 06:26 AM