Old February 25th 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Liberal Thinking Rules: Public Funding of NPR

On 02/24/2011 10:59 PM, wrote:
On Feb 24, 8:41 am, wrote:

I am a former paid staffer at Pacifica. The station in Texas. Where I
met Ron Paul 35 years ago. We were the only station interested in what
he had to say. This is where my libertarian streak was born and nourished.- Hide quoted text -

Like I said : ' radicals of many colors ... ' .The entire world was
vastly different from now in 1976 !

Not really. Only difference is that it's one big urban area now, due to
the McLuhan-esque properties of digital social networking. We are all
Egyptians today. DX Ace is Mubarrack KhaDaffy Duck.