Old February 25th 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberal Thinking Rules: Public Funding of NPR

What comes after the Golden Come Along? Platinum? Diamond?
cuhulin

Old February 25th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...and+Knife+Show

This weekend at the Trade Mart building, Mississippi (Missy Sippy) State
Fairgrounds, Jacksonnnnnn,,,,,,,
Yeahuhhhhh,,,,,,
Never bring Cutlery to a Gunfight.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 11, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old February 25th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When Reagan was elected, Gadhafi let the American hostages go, because
he knew Reagan didn't play no sh!t!
Would have turned Libiya into 'Glass'
cuhulin

Old February 25th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/25/2011 09:13 AM, m II wrote:

On 11-02-25 06:50 AM, dave wrote:

Not really. Only difference is that it's one big urban area now, due to
the McLuhan-esque properties of digital social networking. We are all
Egyptians today. DX Ace is Mubarrack KhaDaffy Duck.

I'm sure that the irony of McLuhan, a Canadian of some note, and the
Acehole being in the same sentence wouldn't fail to impress Lare...if he
only knew who the hell McLuhan was.

I understand such people* are everywhere, and it saddens me. It's like a
giant
political cargo cult, thinking Fox News was sent by the sea gods.

*unsophisticated end users of mass media
Old February 25th 11, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/25/2011 09:40 AM, wrote:
When Reagan was elected, Gadhafi let the American hostages go, because
he knew Reagan didn't play no sh!t!
Would have turned Libiya into 'Glass'
cuhulin

Rudollah Khomeini, Amin ? Rahsanjani
Old February 25th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Khomeini, whichever one it was?
Hard keeping up with those weird named people over there.

I used a dirty sock and some spit to wipe the dust out between my WebTV
keyboard keys, it works gooder now.Someday, I might pry the keys off and
do it right, and lube the tits on the bottom of the keys with Armor
All.I know what works best.I am going to get some Saran Wrap and use
that to protect the keyboard on my ATRIX laptop dock.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 25, 5:50*am, dave wrote:
On 02/24/2011 10:59 PM, wrote:

On Feb 24, 8:41 am, *wrote:
I am a former paid staffer at Pacifica. The station in Texas. Where I
met Ron Paul 35 years ago. We were the only station interested in what
he had to say. This is where my libertarian streak was born and nourished.- Hide quoted text -

Like I said *: *' radicals of many colors ... ' .The entire world was
vastly different from now in 1976 !

Not really. Only difference is that it's one big urban area now, due to
the McLuhan-esque properties of digital social networking.

- We are all Egyptians today.

'Special-Dave' you may think that you are an 'Egyptian'.
-living-in-the-heavenly*land-of-pharaoh-obama-

* The Land of Medical Marijuana Smoke and Hash

I Know That I Am An "American" And Proud of It ~ RHF
Old February 25th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Canadian Thinking Rules : Why Say Nothing When You Can Bash The USAand Americans and Prove You Are A "Canuck"

On Feb 25, 9:13*am, m II wrote:

On 11-02-25 06:50 AM, dave wrote:

Not really. Only difference is that it's one big urban area now, due to
the McLuhan-esque properties of digital social networking. We are all
Egyptians today. DX Ace is Mubarrack KhaDaffy Duck.

I'm sure that the irony of McLuhan, a Canadian of some note, and the
Acehole being in the same sentence wouldn't fail to impress Lare...if he
only knew who the hell McLuhan was.

mike

Mike [M II] : Speaking of 'irony'

Sort of like the IRONY of you a Canadian
Commenting on the USA and Americans
over and over again = time after time

Mike [M II] : Speaking of 'fail to impress'

that you do,,, That You Do... THAT YOU DO ! ! !

Mike [M II] : Speaking of 'if he only knew who the
hell McLuhan was."

If You Only Knew What The Hell America Was [.]
-not-being-an-america-you-never-will-
-not-being-born-in-the-usa-you-never-will-
-not-living-for-years-in-the-usa-you-never-will-