Old March 15th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mother Natures One+Two Punch : Earthquakes & Tsunamis

A big enough Tsunami, or Hurricane Tidal Waves, you won't catch me in
one of them thar UFO Flying Saucer houses! If I was on Any Coastal areas
and if a Hurricane was headin thataway, I am Gittin Out of Dodge!, them
otther people would be wayyyyyy behind me.

Actually, maybe that UFO Flying Saucer house I saw, it might have been
in Gulf Breeze,Florida.Sometimes I get my UFOs mixed up.My half acrea of
land I own in Putnam County, (seven miles west of Palatka) Florida,
there might be some UFO Flying Saucer houses around there, for all I
don't know.
cuhulin