Old March 15th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mother Natures One+Two Punch : Earthquakes & Tsunamis

There is a house in Pensacola Beach,Florida.I have driven right by it a
bunch of times before.It is mounted up on 'stilts'/whatever, it looks
like one of those UFO flying saucers.I think they say it is Hurricane
'proof'.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...each+Flo rida
cuhulin, the UFO

Old March 15th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 15, 12:02*pm, wrote:

- There is a house in Pensacola Beach,Florida.I have driven right by
it a
- bunch of times before.It is mounted up on 'stilts'/whatever, it
looks
- like one of those UFO flying saucers.I think they say it is
Hurricane
- 'proof'.
-
- http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...se+Pensacola+B....
- cuhulin, the UFO

Futuro {UFO*} House
http://www.berting.nl/futuro/

* Flying Saucer House
http://www.futuro-house.net/
Old March 15th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A big enough Tsunami, or Hurricane Tidal Waves, you won't catch me in
one of them thar UFO Flying Saucer houses! If I was on Any Coastal areas
and if a Hurricane was headin thataway, I am Gittin Out of Dodge!, them
otther people would be wayyyyyy behind me.

Actually, maybe that UFO Flying Saucer house I saw, it might have been
in Gulf Breeze,Florida.Sometimes I get my UFOs mixed up.My half acrea of
land I own in Putnam County, (seven miles west of Palatka) Florida,
there might be some UFO Flying Saucer houses around there, for all I
don't know.
cuhulin