Old March 16th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BucSoprano BucSoprano is offline

Default Looking for a Good Active Antenna

Files section/Inductive Couplers for Whips
there is an excellent coupler for getting the signal from your outdoor
antenna to your YB 400 or any portable for that matter without the risk of
direct connection(static discharge to your radio). The amount of coupling
is variable to prevent overload.
If you are not a member of this group, email me and I can send the files to
you. Less than 1 meg download.

I must be doing something wrong. I'll e-mail you for the files and an
explanation of trying to unsuccessfully join the group...