Old March 18th 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default New Genatator

Thank You Larry, I'll give them a call tomorrow morning if I get up early
enought. They don't have an email address.

Say Larry, I think I understand where you and doggy are coming from. Do you
all live in "Van Winkle"? How could anybody live in "Van Minkle"?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

wrote in message
I reckon his last name is Moulden, far as I know he owns the
company.They have been there since at least the early 1950's.Let me look
in my phone book for the number,,,

Moulden Supply Co 3600 Hwy 80 W Jackson (Area code is 601) 922 4611

I think on Saturdays, they close around noon time, (Central Standard
Time) closed all day on Sundays.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi
cuhulin