Old March 24th 11, 01:21 AM
Russ Kincaid Russ Kincaid is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeycomputer View Post
I may be replying to a OLD thread here, but I actually have a hard copy of the schematics of the Knight R-195. A long time ago, my great-grandfather built this same radio from a kit and kept all the paperwork to it. I still have both the radio and the schematics to it.

If you'd like, I can scan them and send you the pictures if you are still interested.
I have a Knight R-195 that is not working, I would greatly appreciate copies of the schematic and parts layout. Would you be OK with my uploading the schematics to the Nostalgair (sp?) website for use by others?