Old April 1st 11, 10:44 AM
Testiag Testiag is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
On 1/2/11 2:12 AM, bigbirdcbradiooperatoric wrote: Effective January 2nd 2011 Cb Radio Rules CANADA (INDUSTRY CANADA) 1 If I Hear Any Local Cb Radio Operator What if the operator isn't local? THEN WHAT, BUDDY? BETCHA DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE, SMART GUY! Use Obscene And Profane Language, They Will Be Suspended For The Weekend And If It Happens Again All Local Barrie Cb Radio Operators Will Be Kicked Off The Cb Radio For Good.IF I HAVE TO REPORT ANYONE TO IC (SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO -CB RADIO COMPLAINTS) Does "eight equals equals equals D" count as profane language? I'd ****ing love to see that in an IC naughty words report. I didn't want to say anything, but we're bumping uglies. Just FYI. - J.
Your site www.radiobanter.com not correctly work in my safari browser