Old April 1st 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Damn Damn Damn

On Mar 31, 8:11*am, dave wrote:
On 03/30/2011 10:11 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 30, 8:25 pm, *wrote:

“Barack Obama ran for president in 2008 based in part on the promise
that he would restore America’s standing in the world, and a new
Gallup poll released today shows that he has done just that.
Respondents in 100 countries were surveying and the United States was
the most popular world power at 47%. This is a roughly 14% increase in
America’s global standing since the Bush administration.”

Bruce Jensen
A Liberal, I read, and I pay attention.

Well, I don't give a damn about whether a bunch of disenchanted yahoos
wants to impeach him. *I wanted to impeach that rat Bush too, but we
didn't. *That;s beside the point. *Your topic implied that he's making
international enemies. *The recent polls show otherwise.

Bruce

The bubble, while transparent, is very tough to pierce.

That being said, I don't like Obama very much. He is a warmonger, same
as the rest.- Hide quoted text -

And how , may Iask , did BHO became a warmonger ???