Old April 1st 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Damn Damn

On Mar 31, 8:11*am, dave wrote:
On 03/30/2011 10:11 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 30, 8:25 pm, *wrote:

“Barack Obama ran for president in 2008 based in part on the promise
that he would restore America’s standing in the world, and a new
Gallup poll released today shows that he has done just that.
Respondents in 100 countries were surveying and the United States was
the most popular world power at 47%. This is a roughly 14% increase in
America’s global standing since the Bush administration.”

Bruce Jensen
A Liberal, I read, and I pay attention.

Well, I don't give a damn about whether a bunch of disenchanted yahoos
wants to impeach him. *I wanted to impeach that rat Bush too, but we
didn't. *That;s beside the point. *Your topic implied that he's making
international enemies. *The recent polls show otherwise.

Bruce

The bubble, while transparent, is very tough to pierce.

That being said, I don't like Obama very much. He is a warmonger, same
as the rest.- Hide quoted text -

And how , may Iask , did BHO became a warmonger ???
Old April 8th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Earth adapts..... People die.
People die..... Who figured That out?

///Mope, you want to live forever?///
Sang, Hell NO!
cuhulin

Old April 8th 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He is an O'Bama-Bush !
Old April 8th 11, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rumor Also Has It That All Three Were . . . Born-in-Kenya !

On Apr 7, 1:35*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-03-31 07:55 PM, wrote:

That being said, I don't like Obama very much. He is a warmonger, same
as the rest.- Hide quoted text -

And how , may Iask , did BHO became a warmonger ???

His evil financial backers and read Machiavelli to him until he agreed
to everything? Perhaps his wife is a zionist agent who brainwashes him
during sleep...

My biggest disappointment with Obama is that he's too much like Bush.

mike

Matter-of-Fact Bush and Obama are 'related'
-very-distant-relatives-

....and... Actually Obama and Cheney are 'related' too
-also-very-distant-relatives-

Old April 9th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 8, 1:09*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 1:35*pm, m II wrote:

As far as Cheney is concerned-- he was probably born at an
'Undisclosed' location . That's where he spends most of his life ,
anyway .

Damn I hate to see this Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 October 18th 08 07:47 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM