Old April 2nd 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Damn Damn Damn

On Apr 1, 7:57*am, Hils wrote:
dave wrote:
Blair made me feel ill at ease. You guys invented the modern imperialist
mindset (I saw "Gandhi" twice!). Beware the East India Company!

Bliar was deranged. I pointed this out to my Labour-supporting
acquaintances when he was elected part leader, but most couldn't see it,
and all were desperate to get the Conservatives out. He and Bush were a
natural double-act, a kind of Orwellian Laurel and Hardy.

And Britain's less democratic now than it's been for a thousand years.

Tony Blair , reminded me of Bugs Bunny every time he spoke in public .
Always happy and comical . . .