Old April 2nd 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Damn Damn

On Apr 1, 7:57*am, Hils wrote:
dave wrote:
Blair made me feel ill at ease. You guys invented the modern imperialist
mindset (I saw "Gandhi" twice!). Beware the East India Company!

Bliar was deranged. I pointed this out to my Labour-supporting
acquaintances when he was elected part leader, but most couldn't see it,
and all were desperate to get the Conservatives out. He and Bush were a
natural double-act, a kind of Orwellian Laurel and Hardy.

And Britain's less democratic now than it's been for a thousand years.

Tony Blair , reminded me of Bugs Bunny every time he spoke in public .
Always happy and comical . . .
Old April 2nd 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's that other Brit dude's name, Brown?
That married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond in
Bognor Regis,England.She works for West Sussex County Council.She is
Highly Pizzed Off at that dude!
We gots Mrs.Bucket on PBS tee vee tonight at 8:00 PM.

Kid, you got No Class! It's a Bum's World for Bumming, so stay off the
Track! Get a tin can and take up mooching! ~ Lee Marvin - Emperor of the
North movie.

I am fixin to get in my back yard and woik on my lawn mowers for a
while.
cuhulin, Emperor of the Lawn Mowers

Old April 3rd 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was trying to remove the bolts that hold the Briggs & Stratton engine
on to my old red rusted/rotten lawn mower frame.Damn socket wrench
slipped and busted the skin in two places on top of my left hand, blood
oozing out of there.Working on old crappy lawn mowers is one of the
Worst jobs in the World! I will try again tomorrow.

Yep, Gordon Brown.I reckon that's him.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have some sockets made for impact tools, I will use one of them
tomorrow.That other socket was soooooo old and used and abused, it
cracked up one side of it.I have an old Sears electric impact wrench I
bought new back in the 1970s.It isn't worth a Sheet and it wasen't worth
a Sheet the day I bought it at the Sears store at Metrocenter Mall, 275
of my foot steps South of doggy's couch.That old rusted/rotten ass lawn
mower isn't going to be me, I Guarantee you that!
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 2, 5:43*pm, Hils wrote:
wrote:
Tony Blair , reminded me of Bugs Bunny every time he spoke in public .
Always happy and comical . . .

LOL! I'll remember that image next time he turns up, it'll be more
constructive than getting angry. He's keeping a notably low profile in
the UK these days, citizens keep abusing him and trying to arrest him
for war crimes.

You are not kidding . With 'friends' like Baby Bush , who needs
enemies ?

Damn I hate to see this Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 October 18th 08 07:47 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM