Old April 14th 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning out QEX magazines

On 4/13/2011 9:01 PM, John KD5YI wrote:

I've been paying:

ARRL membership $39
QEX for members $24
------
Total $63

If I drop my ARRL membership the cost would be:

ARRL membership $00
QEX non-member $36
--------
Total $36

Almost a 43% reduction in cost to get the cream of publications. Of
course, I'd be giving up QST. Somehow, that doesn't bother me too much.

John

I would respectfully suggest that you are missing the big picture. It's
not just the magazine(s).

Like them or not, the ARRL is the ONLY organization that supports ham
radio on a national level, going to bat for us before Congress and the FCC.

73,
Joe