View Single Post
  #3   Report Post  
Old April 26th 11, 03:56 AM

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2011

Please send me the scan copies of the owner's manual and schematic for the Mdilenad 76-300. I am also an owner of this type of radio but do not have any of the originals manuals or data relating to this radio. I would appreciate if you could send me the scanned files of this information.

Regards.

JWk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinyworld View Post
Hello there!

I was browsing the internet to see whether there still out there some CB operators using the Midland 76-300. I came up to your post on Radio Banter and I do have some schematics for the base station since I scanned the original midland owner's manual before it further deteriorates. I purchased the Midland 76-300 base station around 1990 and this is just one good and well made rig, it performs awesome and after 20+ years it still works great!

I tried to send you the files but the server returned an error saying the recipient does not accept emails with attachments and afterwards t said that does not accept emails from gmail, anyways I have the scanned manual and schematic files, so let me know if you want them and were I can send them.

Regards,