Old April 26th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dave -admits- "I Can Barely Tell Humans From Chimps"

On Apr 25, 1:00*pm, dave wrote:
On 04/24/2011 10:31 PM, wrote:

On Apr 24, 7:06 pm, *wrote:
On 04/24/2011 02:05 AM, RHF wrote:

On Apr 23, 2:08 am, * *wrote:
...again... Will WWRB be broadcasting Farsi {Persian}
this week-ends . . . Tune-In and Listen... ~ RHF
* *.
* *.

Sadly No 'Farsi' Last Night/Early Morning [22/23 April 2011]
just the "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
could be heard on 3185 kHz when I check ~ RHF
* *.

I used to help Persians buy radio time; they have deep pockets. Iranians
have a lot of money.

Not all Iranians are Persians . But , they are quite sucessful .

- I can barely tell humans from chimps,
- let alone for fine-toothed than that.

Dave -admits- "I Can Barely Tell Humans From Chimps"

Well Dave with you admitted use of the combination of
Acid and Medical-Marijuana : One Does Not Wonder !