Old April 16th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Heard Arabic ? on 3185 kHz @0600 UTC

Hear Arabic ? on 3185 kHz @0600 UTC
"?" or some other Foreign Language ?

The normal "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
was not to be heard on 3185 kHz @ 12 ~ 9 AM Eastern
0400 ~ 1300 UTC

Did hear a "WWRB" ID @ 0800 UTC
http://www.wwrb.org/
Morrison, Tennessee -USA-

Has WWRB taken-up Foreign "Relay" Broadcasting ?

~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA
Old April 17th 11, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 16, 5:45*pm, RHF wrote:
Hear Arabic ? on 3185 kHz @0600 UTC
"?" or some other Foreign Language ?

The normal "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
was not to be heard on 3185 kHz @ 12 ~ 9 AM Eastern
0400 ~ 1300 UTC

Did hear a "WWRB" ID @ 0800 UTChttp://www.wwrb.org/
Morrison, Tennessee -USA-

Has WWRB taken-up Foreign "Relay" Broadcasting ?

~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA
*.
*.

This can't be a US broadcast, in my opinion . Very deep fading , must
be from an overseas station . Whether it is Arabic language or some
other (like Farsi or some other ) is hard to say - it is mostly music
being played , not much talk in their program .
Old April 25th 11, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default This Week-End is WWRB Once Again in 'Farsi' [Persian] on 3185 kHz ?

On Apr 24, 7:06*pm, dave wrote:
On 04/24/2011 02:05 AM, RHF wrote:

On Apr 23, 2:08 am, *wrote:
...again... Will WWRB be broadcasting Farsi {Persian}
this week-ends . . . Tune-In and Listen... ~ RHF
* .
* .

Sadly No 'Farsi' Last Night/Early Morning [22/23 April 2011]
just the "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
could be heard on 3185 kHz when I check ~ RHF
* .

I used to help Persians buy radio time; they have deep pockets. Iranians
have a lot of money.

Not all Iranians are Persians . But , they are quite sucessful .
Old April 26th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dave -admits- "I Can Barely Tell Humans From Chimps"

On Apr 23, 2:08 am, * *wrote:
...again... Will WWRB be broadcasting Farsi {Persian}
this week-ends . . . Tune-In and Listen... ~ RHF
* *.
* *.

Sadly No 'Farsi' Last Night/Early Morning [22/23 April 2011]
just the "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
could be heard on 3185 kHz when I check ~ RHF
* *.

I used to help Persians buy radio time; they have deep pockets. Iranians
have a lot of money.

Not all Iranians are Persians . But , they are quite sucessful .

- I can barely tell humans from chimps,
- let alone for fine-toothed than that.

Dave -admits- "I Can Barely Tell Humans From Chimps"

Well Dave with you admitted use of the combination of
Acid and Medical-Marijuana : One Does Not Wonder !

Old April 27th 11, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Medical-Marijuana "As-Seen-On-TV"

On Apr 25, 4:19*pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 25, 1:00*pm, dave wrote:

On Apr 23, 2:08 am, * *wrote:
...again... Will WWRB be broadcasting Farsi {Persian}
this week-ends . . . Tune-In and Listen... ~ RHF
* *.
* *.

Sadly No 'Farsi' Last Night/Early Morning [22/23 April 2011]
just the "Overcomer Ministry" Program with Brother Stair
could be heard on 3185 kHz when I check ~ RHF
* *.

I used to help Persians buy radio time; they have deep pockets. Iranians
have a lot of money.

Not all Iranians are Persians . But , they are quite sucessful .

- I can barely tell humans from chimps,
- let alone for fine-toothed than that.

Dave -admits- "I Can Barely Tell Humans From Chimps"

Well Dave with you admitted use of the combination of
Acid and Medical-Marijuana : One Does Not Wonder !
*.
get help dave get help ~ RHF
*.
*.

Good News 'Special-Dave' Medical-Marijuana
Commercials are now on Late-Night TV in
Sacramento, CA.
Old April 27th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.
Medical-Marijuana "As-Seen-On-TV"
.
~ RHF
.

You northerners are kind of rubbing their faces in it; I'm not sure
that's wise. It's still done very discreetly here in right-leaning
greater Los Angeles.
Old April 27th 11, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy, Look Up "Operation Ajax" (History is a continuum)

On 04/27/2011 03:35 AM, RHF wrote:
The government of Iran is overthrown by Iranian rebels and the CIA in a
coup codenamed Operation Ajax. The coup was planned by CIA operative
Kermit Roosevelt after receiving the blessings of the US and British
governments. Muhammad Mosaddeq is deposed and the CIA promptly
reinstates Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on the throne. The Shah’s secret
police, SAVAK, trained by the CIA and Israel’s Mossad, are widely
perceived as being as brutal and terrifying as the Nazi Gestapo in World
War II. British oil interests in Iran, partially nationalized under
previous governments, are returned to British control. American oil
interests are retained by 8 private oil companies, who are awarded 40%
of the Iranian oil industry. US General Norman Schwarzkopf, Sr. (father
of the general with the same name in the 1991 Gulf War) helps the Shah
develop the fearsome SAVAK secret police. [ZNet, 12/12/2001; Global
Policy Forum, 2/28/2002] Author Stephen Kinzer will say in 2003, "The
result of that coup was that the Shah was placed back on his throne. He
ruled for 25 years in an increasingly brutal and repressive fashion. His
tyranny resulted in an explosion of revolution in 1979 the event that we
call the Islamic revolution. That brought to power a group of
fanatically anti-Western clerics who turned Iran into a center for
anti-Americanism and, in particular, anti-American terrorism. The
Islamic regime in Iran also inspired religious fanatics in many other
countries, including those who went on to form the Taliban in
Afghanistan and give refuge to terrorists who went on to attack the
United States. The anger against the United States that flooded out of
Iran following the 1979 revolution has its roots in the American role in
crushing Iranian democracy in 1953. Therefore, I think it’s not an
exaggeration to say that you can draw a line from the American
sponsorship of the 1953 coup in Iran, through the Shah’s repressive
regime, to the Islamic revolution of 1979 and the spread of militant
religious fundamentalism that produced waves of anti-Western terrorism."
[Stephen Kinzer, 7/29/2003]

http://www.historycommons.org/contex... nst_iran_328

Odd CW On 6937 at 0600 UTC Leigh Marrin Shortwave 3 December 8th 07 02:44 AM
(OT) : How Do You Say "Sorry - I Don't Read/Speak Arabic" In Arabic RHF Shortwave 4 November 10th 07 01:52 AM
WWRB - The Overcomer Ministry on 3185 kHz @ 07:33 RHF Shortwave 0 September 4th 07 09:34 AM
3185 jammin!! dxAce Shortwave 0 July 29th 06 12:26 PM
3185 Bruce Romero Shortwave 1 January 14th 05 06:54 PM