Old May 9th 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Rutherford Tom Rutherford is offline

Default Horizontal Loop for 2m SSB

"Irv Finkleman" wrote in message
Consider the fact that as it is on a balcony, I assume there is a building
with
a balcony on the side, then you would do with a simple dipole as any
signal sent into the building is only wasted. I am not sure but it would
probably have a good off balcony signal pattern too -- better than most
other antenna arrangements I can think of/

It's cheap and quick and wouldn't take much effort to try.

Irv VE6BP

I might just go that direction, Irv, depending on how things look with other
designs. Thanks!

"She said it was either her or the ham radio. Over."