Old May 20th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Paul Gallo is a failure and so are you

On 05/20/2011 06:30 AM, wrote:
I am plagiarizing this (I don't remember every word he said, but this is
the gist of it) from what Paul Gallo said a few minutes ago on his Super
Talk Mississippi radio talk show.

He said a 4 way Stop sign is like democracy.democrats figure it is all
about them, why should they care about laws? If a democrat thinks nobody
is looking, that democrat will run through that Stop sign without
stopping.
Paul Gallo is Right.
http://www.supertalk.fm
I see democrats all the time around here (most of them don't care if
anybody is looking, or not) running Stop signs and traffic lights/red
lights.

I am a Conservative and I am a Christian and I always Stop.
cuhulin