Old May 20th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Crisis Nobody Saw Coming

I am plagiarizing this (I don't remember every word he said, but this is
the gist of it) from what Paul Gallo said a few minutes ago on his Super
Talk Mississippi radio talk show.

He said a 4 way Stop sign is like democracy.democrats figure it is all
about them, why should they care about laws? If a democrat thinks nobody
is looking, that democrat will run through that Stop sign without
stopping.
Paul Gallo is Right.
http://www.supertalk.fm
I see democrats all the time around here (most of them don't care if
anybody is looking, or not) running Stop signs and traffic lights/red
lights.

I am a Conservative and I am a Christian and I always Stop.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,,, I Always Obey The Rules Of The Road.I
Always DO.I have been driving since 1957, Obeying The Rules Of The Road.

I am waiting on my snail mail, not that I am expecting anything
important, ergo I am not.Then I am going to the Goodwill store (in case
Commie fed govt AssHoles wants to know) and the Lowe's store and the
Dangerous Walmart store.I might even check out the EZ Pawn shop on the
corner of Highway 80 and John R. Lynch Road and also the USA Pawn shop
on the corner of Ellis Ave and John R. Lynch Road too.Map App em if you
wants to.
cuhuin, Going to a few stores

Old May 20th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Paul Gallo is a Sucess and so am I.You are Jealous.

We really are in a Depression.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307919
cuhulin