Old May 21st 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default QSLs received, May 2011

A welcome one too :-) - BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, Armed Forces
Network Diego Garcia, 12759U, 0140 UTC, in 20 days by regular mail for
reception report in EE by mail to AFN - Riverside, California, USA

Also got one of those friendly e-mails from Radio Fly, confirming that
an e-mailed reception report (follow-up to a mailed report, possibly
lost) was adequate to generate a QSL card when they get them printed
up...but not sure how to count this one. Will wait and see how things
shape up at Ok Tedi before I count my chickens. (JENSEN-USA)