Old May 24th 11, 04:32 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story

On 5/24/2011 4:19 AM, Billary wrote:
My truth is that whatever comforts you to deal with your existence is
fine by me. It is what you were programmed for and I accept it as a
great gift from the universe. But notice that I do not insult you or
belittle you. I accept you as you are. It's what Jesus would do. Is it
not?

Love Billary
Tampa, FL

Truth is, redoubtably, the universe is unfolding just as it should, I
think man has little affect on this outcome.

Truth is, if I were the creator, I would have created a "God center"
into my creations brain for communication purposes ...

While this anecdotal evidence is interesting and worthy of study and
research it is not clear evidence and proof which substantiates any
current theories ... the creations are less than the creator, that is fact.

Regards,
JS