Old May 24th 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story

Billary is Right.
How are thingys in Tampa? I have been there before.One time I was
driving North along those Islands, I came to a gated community, I turned
my van around and I headed back South.What do they call that Campbell
Causeway Bridge? I stopped off at a nudie joint down by that Bridge,
over there on the Saint Petersburg side, that little side road that runs
down by that Bridge.Is that nudie joint still there?
cuhulin