Old May 24th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default Is There a "FAQ" for the 'Rec.Radio.Shortwave' NewsGroup ? -well-Yes and No or Maybe So...

On 5/24/2011 10:24 AM, Michael Black wrote:

Michael

Your mental disorder seems to be causing you to become obsessive on RHF,
indeed, to the point of placing him in a villains' role.

We are now familiar with your opinion of RHF, what you find to be his
short-comings, the fact you don't approve of his posting style, that you
don't like him going off topic, your appraisal of his psychological
"disorders", what you consider to have been his mistakes in posting,
complaints about the "coverage area" of his posts -- i.e., AM/FM related
posts, etc. I mean, your complaints, about RHF, are really too numerous
to deal with.

In the end, it is like, I DON'T CARE! In the least, I find his sanity
to be a better companion here than yours ...

Others mileage will vary ...

But you, your post(s) define you, someone I would not want for a
neighbor, someone who looks like a person with many petty gripes and
complaints, etc. I look at you and it makes me thankful for the
neighbors, friends and family I have ... you just seem like a different
flavor of a control freak who must have the order in your world , at all
costs.

Setting up a proper receiver, antenna, listening station and the few and
dwindling SW stations left, and their narrowing of coverage of subjects,
are just not something which volumes and volumes can be written upon ...
diversion is good for the mind ...

Regards,
JS