Old May 28th 11, 11:00 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more

On May 27, 3:01*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/27/2011 2:53 PM, Peter Franks wrote:

What is wrong with this country?

There are only two possible answers I can think of:

1) The worst imbecilic-idiot-morons in government are honestly
attempting correct fixes and a return to a decent America.

-- or --

2) The government is tightly controlled by a shadow government criminal
element and this is exactly their plan, to weaken and gain absolute
police state control over all American citizens.

But then, the solution to both is the same, imprison or hang either the
imbecilic-idiot-morons or imprison the crooks!

Regards,
JS

JS -please- This is not simply the
"Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more"

-it's- Democrats Reveal New & Improved Plan :
More New Taxes and More Improved Spending !
-the-'more'-'more'-plan-
* Democrats Promise You More New & Improved
Taxes {We Are The Wiser Taxers}
* Democrats Promise You More New & Improved
Spending {We Are The Wiser Spenders}

-remember- You Can Trust Us 'Democrats' To
Tax You More & Spend More of Your Tax Money
-we-have-a-proven-history-of-doing-just-that-

and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
-vote-yes-on-no- -check-none-of-the-above-