Old May 28th 11, 11:00 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more

On May 27, 3:01*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/27/2011 2:53 PM, Peter Franks wrote:

What is wrong with this country?

There are only two possible answers I can think of:

1) The worst imbecilic-idiot-morons in government are honestly
attempting correct fixes and a return to a decent America.

-- or --

2) The government is tightly controlled by a shadow government criminal
element and this is exactly their plan, to weaken and gain absolute
police state control over all American citizens.

But then, the solution to both is the same, imprison or hang either the
imbecilic-idiot-morons or imprison the crooks!

Regards,
JS

JS -please- This is not simply the
"Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more"

-it's- Democrats Reveal New & Improved Plan :
More New Taxes and More Improved Spending !
-the-'more'-'more'-plan-
* Democrats Promise You More New & Improved
Taxes {We Are The Wiser Taxers}
* Democrats Promise You More New & Improved
Spending {We Are The Wiser Spenders}

-remember- You Can Trust Us 'Democrats' To
Tax You More & Spend More of Your Tax Money
-we-have-a-proven-history-of-doing-just-that-

and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
-vote-yes-on-no- -check-none-of-the-above-
Old May 28th 11, 06:00 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On May 28, 12:43*pm, "Sid9" sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote:

The wealthy don't pay their fair share.

This is true, but you haven't a clue why it's true! You just buy the
standard saw that if there is a pile of money wsomewhere is OUGTH to
be stolen.

That's the problem.

No. The problem is two fold. 1. taxation is not fairly done. 2. The
fox is running the hen house when it comes to spending taxes.

Wealth is not taxed.

So your idea is that one must pay a yearly fee for the privilege of
keeping what you actually worked to earn. If you don't pay your "rent"
on your propery, it gets taken (stolen) from you. (See first rule)

Interest is taxed at only 10% whereas, if your work for your money it can be
taxed as high as 33%

There are two ideas here. One is that taxes should be fair. Say a
fixed percentage of income, sales price etc.. The other is that tax
rates can be manipulated to do social engineering. One can tax "needy"
people less and "undesirable" people more to induce behavior in
various directions. The problem is once again fairness. Who is setting
the rules? Usually "needy" means the friends of those making rules
and "undesirables" means enemies of those setting rules!

Raising their taxes will have them paying their fair share of the cost of
government

Why just raise taxes? Why not kill them all and take everything they
own to pay off the national debt? We are all pretty much getting away
from the rule of law anyway. I'm sure all the "poor" will be for this
plan.

Old May 28th 11, 06:18 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

"Sid9" sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote in :

"RHF" wrote in message
.
..
[...]

Yes we need some taxes, America being a low tax nation

1. We need the bush,jr tax. This tax remains in force until bush,jr's
unfunded wars are paid for.
2. We need to rescind the bush, jr tax cuts that have crippled our
government.

You really need to read what you post. Number 1 and 2 say just the
opposite things.

3. We need to tax dividends, interest, and capital gains at the same
rate as money earned by working.

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.
Old May 28th 11, 06:19 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Deep Dudu wrote in :

On Sat, 28 May 2011 08:31:16 -0700, Peter Franks
wrote:

Why should the wealthy pay more than their fair share?

They aren't. Notice what it was for years after WWII when our economy
was booming.

Do you think that was all due to taxes on the wealthy?

Old May 28th 11, 06:22 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/28/2011 3:00 AM, RHF wrote:

JS -please- This is not simply the
"Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more"

As I have stated, and many times before this:

democans = republicrats.

If anyone thinks,that the change of party means any anything they are
morons. Some shadow government is in control, it is with them the

true
battle will begin.

While trashing, dumping, ridding ourselves of their puppets is good,

we
need to hang the puppet masters along side of their puppets ...

Regards,
JS

Another apologist for what the Republicans have done to our country!

You shouldn't bad mouth him, Sid. On taxing the wealthy he is on the
same side as you and Dudu. He is one of yours.

Old May 28th 11, 06:34 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 5/28/2011 10:00 AM, Benj wrote:

[...]

Your text reminded me back to a time when I had first retired, gotten
bored, and the wife and I began donating time at a local Catholic Social
Services Center.

I worked as security, in the kitchen, cleaning the grounds, the
"homeless library", etc., the wife the same, anywhere where we were
needed in the center. I began to see "the homeless" more as "people"
than I ever had in life ... but ...

After about a month, one of the priests came and took me and the wife to
his office, he counseled us about our "attitudes" towards the homeless.
I can see now, it didn't work, we didn't get it. In fact, at the
time, I didn't even realize that I didn't get it, and thanked him for
the "pep talk."

So, one day, the priest asked me if I would go along with a homeless man
and his girlfriend and help them collect recyclables, this struck me as
odd, but still, I consented, I had great respect for the priest ... the
wife went to her normal chores at the center.

During the day we collected cans, plastic, metals, bottles, etc. from
various dumpsters. They even found clothing they kept.

To make a long story short, at the end of that day, I was dead tired.
When we turned in his "findings" he got a bit less than $50.00 dollars.
It had taken us over 8 hrs. and was some of the hardest work I had
ever done. My feet hurt, my back hurt, etc.

I finally "got" what the priest had been trying to tell me, it is harder
to be homeless than to hold down a tough job. They don't choose to be
homeless ...

Now, I am sure that some just "don't work" or are "lazy", but I will
never have the same opinions I had before I had the opportunity to see
the problem directly ... to see "the problem" first hand, up close and
personal.

Now I see the difference between the "rich" and "the poor" as being a
bit less significant ... if you doubt anything I have said here, help a
homeless person out for a day ... be prepared to have your opinions changed!

Now, I certainly would NOT want to ever repeat that day, but oddly
enough, I am grateful for the experience! The priest comes by now and
then, and we have dinner together.

Regards,
JS

Old May 28th 11, 07:24 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

"Sid9" sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote in :

"RHF" wrote in message
.
..
On May 28, 8:31 am, Peter Franks wrote:
On 5/28/2011 7:54 AM, Deep Dudu wrote:

On Sat, 28 May 2011 10:13:56 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

"Sid9"sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote in message

wrote in message

.com...
On May 27, 3:01 pm, John wrote:
[...]

What a great idea, then we could be more like Italy and Turkey.

Cutting taxes on the wealthy has NEVER stimulated the economy.
Taxing the hell out of them and putting the money directly into
the economy will. We should go to a top rate of 98% and cut all
tax loopholes and tax interest, dividend, and capital gains
exactlyt he same as wages.

- Why should the wealthy pay more than their fair share?

We Are From The Government {We Are Backed
by Arms} and We Are Here To Help ) ~ RHF
-for-every-irs-agent-there-are-10-soldiers-
.

The wealthy don't pay their fair share.

True, they pay more than that. It is the bottom 50% that don't pay their
share.....they are the takers.

That's the problem.

Yep.

Wealth is not taxed.

And shouldn't be....otherwise you would be taxing the same monies over
and over.

Interest is taxed at only 10% whereas, if your work for your money it
can be taxed as high as 33%

None of the poor are in that bracket, mon ami.

Raising their taxes will have them paying their fair share of the cost
of government

There is no cost of government in wealth. Only in providing the
atmosphere to earn it.

Old May 28th 11, 07:26 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

John Smith wrote in
:

[...]

Congratulations....this is one of the first posts I have seen from you
that made sense and wasn't mostly babble.

Old May 28th 11, 08:22 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:

Why should the wealthy pay more than their fair share?

They aren't. Notice what it was for years after WWII when our economy
was booming.

Do you think that was all due to taxes on the wealthy?

Yes. Tax the hell out of the wealthy an invest directly in the
infrastructure then you stimulate the economy. Cutting taxes on the
wealth to the ridiculously low rate it is now NEVER results in
stimulating the economy.
Old May 28th 11, 08:35 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:

Why should the wealthy pay more than their fair share?

They aren't. Notice what it was for years after WWII when our

economy
was booming.

Do you think that was all due to taxes on the wealthy?

Yes. Tax the hell out of the wealthy an invest directly in the
infrastructure then you stimulate the economy.

IOw, you feel that if the wealthy had not been taxed at such a high rate,
the post war boom would have never happened? It is all due to that high
tax rate and no euphoria from winning a war, not any plants already built
and ramped up and ready to go, nor a public looking for new cars, for
example, since it hadn't had any since 1942, no more need for victory
gardens, no rationing of nylons?

Cutting taxes on the
wealth to the ridiculously low rate it is now NEVER results in
stimulating the economy.

I am not one claiming that it has.