Old June 2nd 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 1, 9:56*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
I R B totally confused. Did JFK have a time machine? On my calendar, he was
killed like 6 1/2 years before the first moon landing. Was he linked up with
that Jean Dixon person that Nixon had for an astrologer?

Jeane Dixon and Joan Quigley ! Just wondering-- who is being
consulted at present time . WH can't do without an astrologer , I
guess . . .