Old June 1st 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 1, 12:21*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/31/2011 9:17 PM, Father Haskell wrote:

On May 30, 8:13 pm, *wrote:
On 31 mei, 00:47, Father *wrote:

On May 29, 8:32 pm, *wrote:

On May 30, 2:11 am, Father *wrote:

On May 29, 7:37 pm, *wrote:

On May 30, 12:19 am, *wrote:

In articleb74aa8f6-8bc8-4d6f-a1d0-
,
says...

On May 29, 2:17 pm, *wrote:
On May 29, 2:43 pm, Jack
wrote:

On May 25, 6:38 pm, *wrote:

JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

But this looks like a hell of a lot of dough to go to the moon when
you can go -- you can learn most of that you want scientifically
through instruments and putting a man on the moon really is a stunt
and it isn't worth that many billions," Kennedy told James Webb, the
head of NASA, on Sept. 18, 1963, just over two months before the
president was assassinated in Dallas.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-worried-moon-...

This is why he was killed, (among many other things). He admits plain
as day that the cost did not justify the end results. The whole Space
travel thing is a hoax.

Have you ever watched "cable" television? All of their signals come
from satellites stationed at 22,300 miles in space. Wonder how that
happens?

prove here that there are satellites or space junk in space... please
people... go wash your eyes and see.

I have send my I-phone up there attached with a balloon... And I could
not see any satellite or object orbiting up there... So can someone
please prove here that they (NASA) have send all that junk into
orbit... I can't see anything

They can't even prove that the ISS is there... I already defied them
many times to furnish such proves and guess what... they didn't even
answer my mails.

Just for jollies please tell us how the signals get to that balloon
and why the balloon stays stationary, even in harsh weather. Nobody
help him please.

He's beyond any help at this point. Terminally bat**** crazy.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Bring on all your High Priest... And I will bring them in no time on
their knees... I am standing as a ROCK... on the Rock of Ages... Safe
from all the storm that rages.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9i...still-standing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YeJNIF0uqI

Don't be deceived by the father of all lies, he led many to war
against innocent people based on lies... with your High Priest I mean
the big man of NASA...

WTF?

Get some sleep, man, before you COMPLETELY crack.

In my faith we have laws as You shall not steal, murder, lie... or
face judgment in the end days and finish in the lake of fire....

That's silly, water doesn't burn.

water burns... Water consist out of hydrogen and oxygen... the two put
together and you have a weather modification system reactor.

Which is not water burning, but hydrogen.

http://www.decubaspresents.com/wp-co...ng%20Hydrogen%....

see how dumb you are??? you are just like parrot... repeating words
you don't even know the signification... Man man man.

How do you burn nondissociated H20, any phase?

John Kanzius can show you how!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5a6iuPkNc

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

You, sir, need help.
Old June 1st 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I R B totally confused. Did JFK have a time machine? On my calendar, he was
killed like 6 1/2 years before the first moon landing. Was he linked up with
that Jean Dixon person that Nixon had for an astrologer?

Old June 1st 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 1, 6:56*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

- I R B totally confused. Did JFK have a
- time machine? On my calendar, he was
- killed like 6 1/2 years before the first
- moon landing. Was he linked up with that
- Jean Dixon person that Nixon had for an
- astrologer?

? Nixon Was 'Channeling' JFK via Jean Dixon !
Old June 2nd 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 9:56*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
I R B totally confused. Did JFK have a time machine? On my calendar, he was
killed like 6 1/2 years before the first moon landing. Was he linked up with
that Jean Dixon person that Nixon had for an astrologer?

Jeane Dixon and Joan Quigley ! Just wondering-- who is being
consulted at present time . WH can't do without an astrologer , I
guess . . .
Old June 6th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Attorney Stephen Pidgeon Found Record of Name Change for Born in Kenya
MOFO POS SOB USURPER in British Columbia
http://www.standeyo.com

How many names does that SOB have?
cuhulin

Old June 6th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/6/2011 7:33 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/05/2011 08:52 PM, wrote:
Attorney Stephen Pidgeon Found Record of Name Change for Born in Kenya
MOFO POS SOB USURPER in British Columbia
http://www.standeyo.com

How many names does that SOB have?
cuhulin

Dave thinks he is laughed at, ignored, belittled, spat upon, etc.
because of his bad genetics ... never dawns on the poor fool to just
cease sounding like a moron ...

--

Regards,
JS