Old June 2nd 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
moronsbegone moronsbegone is offline

Default How to make an excellent wifi (802.11 b/g/n) antenna?

"JB" wrote in
:

Still it is a pain to have to climb and do acrobatics just
to push a reset button.

If the unit has high dollar choices of hard ware use a DRAC 5
net card, our Dell servers use them, When you Telnet into them
and command a shutdown, it does not argue, it shuts down even
at the cost of head crash!!!! DRAC 5 is a robotic remote
control to the backend of whatever unit you are using it on.
It's like pulling the plug out of the wall, game over, the
unit automatically Restarts unless you send a shutdown - stay
down command. DRAC 5 cards are just as cheap as NIC cards and
install the same way. See if the WiFi transmitter had a DRAC 5
option when buying, Our high end cysco stuff comes with them.

--
Quote "Get SSL VPN services now, KEEP Government OUT of your
business... "